Working out, collecting rocks, and making friends? Sounds like a good weekend to me 🙂
San Francisco, California
This is not sponsored 🙂
I thought I would share with my followers some things I have been into lately. I love supporting my friends’ businesses and finding affordable products. When I have a reason to dress up more, I like to experiment with makeup so this post is for my followers who are into beauty products. I also learned more about an eyeglass company.
^ Through a mutual friend, I found that this amazing lady creates her own nail polish while studying nursing. This is NOVA Polish! Very beautiful and you will love it if you are into glitter!
Want to try new face products without splurging? I signed up for a monthly subscription with ipsy and I have been loving it! You take a personalized quiz to help with matching the best recommended products for you (five products per month) and it only costs $10, which includes shipping!
– pur~lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF 30 in Light or Medium
– Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin
– Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Surfer Girl (a baby blue polish I have been wanting 🙂 )
– Luxie Beauty Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660 (love this brush for applying highlighters!)
– Caked Makeup Lip Fondant in Low Key (A berry/magenta liquid lipstick that I am definitely going to wear more often!)
Lately, I felt like changing up my eyeglasses and I found out about Warby Parker. The cool thing about this company is that you can take a personalized quiz and then they give you the top five recommended frames suited for your face shape and style. The best part is that you can select five frames to try and they send it to you for FREE! This five-day trial includes shipping plus a prepaid return label. Their eyeglasses start as low as $95. I love their style so I am considering to buy my next pair with Warby Parker. 🙂
My favorite frames so far:
^ Nash Crystal
^ Leighty River Stone Blue Fade
What are some of your favorite findings? Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to read more about it! 🙂